Stock Orders Less than 30 days from Invoice Date
1. Return Due to Product Failure or Damage During Shipping: Before we send a return label, we need photo proof from our customers. Once proof is obtained, we will send a return label. Once the carrier returns the item(s) we will issue a full refund. If the contents are disposed of, the customer is subject to no refund.
2. Return Due to Customer Order Error or if customer does not like the product: If the wrong item is ordered, the customer must pay return shipping. Once the carrier returns the item, the customer will be refunded minus our shipping costs and any related fees. If the customer does not like the product, we can not accept the return.
3. Return Due to Our Error: We will provide shipping label for return. Once the carrier returns the product, we will refund in full.
* Any orders that are returned to us by a shipping carrier that are deemed undeliverable will be partially refunded. The buyer is responsible for the shipping fee as well as any other related fees assessed to the order.
* Any items returned to us in unsellable condition are subject to the seller's cost of the item and/or no refund at all.
* We do not accept returns past 30 days of invoice date.
If you have any questions regarding a return, please contact us as soon as possible.